17/04/2013

--> 
MOSS

It’s 9 o’clock in the morning. The temperature outside is pleasant, birds chirping excitedly, there is a smell of damp moss in the air, gently let the garden itself stroking by the first rays of sun. 
There are no guests, the children are back to school after two weeks Easter holidays. 

Just me and my tea...

It is the perfect condition to drink a fresh and fruity tasting green tea from South- Korea, Seogwang.


In Korea, people use simple tea sets, often in white porcelain, for not disturbing the concentration and to let the colour of the tea nice come true. 
They like to have tea ceremony as a way of self- reflection and meditation.


I use an unglazed kyusu (teapot with side handle), and a little teacup, just decorated with a little slip.



While I sip of my tea, I flatter my mind carefully down on the moss. Here on this little piece of nature begins the wonder.
 

































Photo’s, kyusu and teacup (stoneware): Iris Weichler

No comments:

Post a Comment